Are you a passionate cyclist? You love to cycle along while enjoying the view of the surroundings? Then the apple plateau Naz is the right place for you!
Enjoy the comfortable
flat cycling routes to Rasa, Sciaves, Fiumes or Aica. The Val Pusteria cycling track is also of an easy level of difficulty and also brings you over the border to East Tyrol. In a southerly direction, enjoy the downhill route of the Valle Isarco cycling track... but don't worry: you can return by train! If you cycle on an E-bike, the small ascents will pose no problem. If you prefer not to cycle back, simply take the train! Discover the mountains! Mountain-biking is a hit! South Tyrol is known for its alpine pastures and mountains!
Conquer them by foot or on a bike. The tour variations include everything from easy to truly difficult. Everyone will find a tour for their performance level. Always at your side… the unique panoramic landscape. Bike tips in the surroundings of Naz:
- Numerous flat paths on the Naz apple plateau and in the villages of Sciaves, Rasa, Aica and Fiumes
- The Val Pusteria cycling track starts 1 km from Rio di Pusteria and leads over the border all the way to Lienz in East Tyrol. Simply return home by train!
- In a southerly direction, the Valle Isarco cycling track connects the villages from Brennero via Bressanone and Chiusa to Bolzano. The cycling track was realised parallel to the train tracks, and at any train station you can decide to hop on the train to get back.
- Mountain-bikers conquer the alpine pastures: The region of alpine pastures Gitschberg-Jochtal, Rodengo pasture, and Plose offer innumerable options!
- Downhill fans will love the challenging trails of Plan de Corones
- Our tip: bikemobil-Card, a combination of bike rental and train ticket
- Bike rental in Rio di Pusteria