Perfectly groomed slopes, wonderful views, unforgettable ski adventures: this awaits you in South Tyrol! Choose Naz as your "basecamp" and visit the most beautiful ski resorts of the region within a short drive. Our tip
: a free ski shuttle brings you to the Plose and Gitschberg/Jochtal ski resorts! Ideal:
with the Dolomiti Superski pass
you can ski in 12 ski resorts in the heart of the Dolomites and enjoy 1200 km of slopes.
- Gitschberg/Jochtal: 2 ski resorts with endless slopes, a Kids' Ski School and a 360° panoramic platform with a view of 500 mountain summits!! …a must see!
- Plose: Take the ski bus up to Plose, the main mountain of Bressanone. The longest downhill slope in South Tyrol and a paradise for children awaits you.
- Val Gardena / Alpe di Siusi: Val Gardena is known all over the world! Not only international ski stars come here to enjoy the slopes and the beautiful scenery. Thanks to the connection to the Alpe di Siusi ski resort, even more skiing fun is guaranteed! Special tip: the Sellaronda, a round tour of Sella Mountain on skis, inclusive of a splendid view.
- Alta Badia: Alta Badia is a top ski resort with 130 km of slopes and direct ski connection to 500 km of slopes in the Dolomiti Superski area.
- Plan de Corones: South Tyrol's no. 1 ski resort can be easily reached by car or train! The almost 140 km of slopes include slopes for all performance levels.
- Sesto Dolomites: The highlight of the Sesto Dolomites is the Giro delle Cime, a tour to the most beautiful peaks. Apart from the round tour, 90 km of slopes for all performance levels await you. Children love the giant snow family, the reindeer, and the family fun mountain Monte Baranci.
- Obereggen: Obereggen awaits you with about 100 km of perfectly groomed slopes and a view of the Latemar Mountain Group. Numerous awards confirm the perfect conditions of the slopes.
- Racines: The small, but nice Racines / Giovo ski resort not far from Brennero offers 25 km of slopes at altitudes of over 2000 metres. Ideal, if for example on the day of departure you want to ski for a few hours in the morning.